Friday, November 17, 2006

Slings and Rings

Back in August I met these two guys online who are very much into leather. And very much into dungeon play. They have a mini-dungeon set up in their basement- which actually turned out to be a bit funny as it consisted of a floor drain, a leather sling, and their washer/dryer set. The two guys were fairly hot though (shaved heads, goatees, tattoos everywhere, etc) and they had good sized equipment on them (6.5", thick/big head and a 7.5" but medium thick). Also they both had dick jewelry.

The one with the shorter, fatter cock was sporting a 6 gauge PA. The guy with the 7 inches had a jacob's ladder going up the underside of his cock (4 barbells). Before we met up, I explained to both of them that I had never had a cock with metal in it up my ass. They assured me they would be gentle-- and that I would love it!

We arranged to meet up and wear our best leather for the occasion. I told them that I wanted to be tag teamed in their sling- to which they readily agreed even though one of them is more of a bottom.

When I got to their place, they met me at the door in their leather. Fat Dick had on chaps, a cock ring, motorcycle boots, X harness, armbands, and a hat. Long Dick had on chaps, boots, cockring, leather jock, and a vest. I just had on my combat boots and my harness.

They immediately ushered me to their basement for some play. They forced me down and had me suck their cocks. I can't say that I like sucking dicks that have PAs in them, as it clatters about my teeth. And that feeling of metal hitting or flopping against your molars is a bit unpleasant. Thankfully they were both quite interested in working my cock and nipples. And then my ass.

I unsnapped my ass strap, jumped up into the sling, and prepared for my first PA. They fed me poppers, and I got all warm and tingley. Fat Dick went first. His cock went in relatively easily, and the PA DID feel good bouncing around in my fuckhole. I didn't want him to stop. While he was fucking me, Long Dick was feeding me his cock. i was trying not to let the ladder scrape my teeth, which is hard when you have your head turned to the side and you are getting pounded at the same time.

Eventually Fat Dick pulled out and it was Long Dick's turn. His cock did NOT feel as good going in. The damn ladder hit my assring like speed bumps. And this sadistic fucker liked to pull nearly out, and then push back in to give the full "ribbed for his pleasure" effect. I did not enjoy him fucking me as much. I had the poppers firmly under my nose for him.

While Long Dick fucked me, Thick Dick said that he had to take a piss. I told him that he could go on me if he wanted. His eyes lit up. Really? he asked. Sure, I said. I was feeling good and all into having cock fucking me. So he stepped up next to me and let go. He hosed me down all over my chest. it was running all over me and spattering the floor- and the place started smelling of urine. It was pretty hot.

Long Dick pulled out, and it was back to Thick dick's turn. He slid right in and started going to town. After Long Dick's action, my ass was getting sore and I let Thick Dick know. He said he would finish soon. Where did I want him to cum? In me, I said. So he starts fucking the hell out of me and Long Dick decides to piss on me too. As L.D. unleashes his piss stream, T.D. hollers out and shoots his cock snot deep up my ass. I tell him not to pull out until he's good and spent. I also tell L.D. to jack his cock and to get close to cumming before going in myhole again.

After a couple minutes, T.D. is ready to pull out and L.D. is rock hard and ready to go. They trade places quickly and L.D. starts fucking me hard. He's long stroking me so I'm feeling the full effect of the ladder barbells. Its marginally painful.

I'm snorting poppers like they are going out of style and jacking my cock like crazy. FINALLY (it still took about 5 minutes) Long Dick starts shooting. I tell him to keep fucking me as I'm close. T.D. says, Tell me when you are gonna blow. I say, right now and Thick Dick clamps his mouth over my cock head.

I unloaded my full wad into his mouth. He gagged at one point, and some of my cum spilled out onto my stomach. Long Dick yanked out of my ass and bent forward to suck up the spilled seed.

I drove the 10 minutes back to my house with my convertible top down, stink of piss and cum.

No comments: