Thursday, November 16, 2006

Trucker Sex

I thought I'd start this blog with an entry about the fulfillment of a huge fantasy of mine... sex with a OTR trucker.

Yup- I like the big rigs and the men who drive them. And I really don't care what they look like- just the fact that they drive a huge truck gets my cock raging hard.

I drive a convertible mustang, and you better believe that when I have my top down, I flirt with each and every trucker that I pass. Unfortunately I don't log a lot of interstate miles, so my trucker flirting has limitations. Except for one day this past summer.

It was near sunset and I was out driving (and flirting). I started passing this one trucker and made sure that I had my right hand cupping my junk. I slowed down as I passed him- just slow enough that I could make good eye contact.

After I passed him, I got in front of him. Much to my surprize, he flashed his lights at me. If you have read anything about truckers and their signals, the light flash meant he was interested... or wanted to sucker me over so that he could bash me (always a risk). I decided to see if he wanted to play, so I slowed down and got in the left lane. He pulls up beside me and starts pacing my car.

He's looking down from the cab (a sleeper cab truck), so I start rubbing my crotch and pulling on my dick through my shorts. He is thin, probably mid 40's, bushy moustache, and a baseball cap. Your basic trucker look. I'm getting very hard at this point because I've never actually successfully hit on a trucker ON THE ROAD before. Sure, I'd sucked off a few truckers in my time- but only at bookstores or the occasional rest stop. This was different.

I look up and he gestures at me. He's pointing up the road and I take his gestures to mean that he wants to pull off up ahead. So I slow down and get in behind him.

A couple of exits up the road there is a small truckstop. Its basically just your average gas and gulp, but it has a larger lot and there are already several trucks parked there-- all idling. Now I'm sort of not sure what to do at this point, so I park my car, put up the top, and slowly mosey into the gas station to take a leak As I'm doing this, I see that he has parked his truck a few spots away from the nearest other driver.

I look back to make sure he sees me, and walk into the gas station. I go to the bathroom and stand at the urinals to take a quick piss. After about a minute, the bathroom door opens, and in walks Mr. Trucker. He is about 6'2" or so and very thin. And in the bathroom light he looks like he's closer to 50 than 40, but I'll take it (yeah daddy!) This is a good sign in my book. He walks up to the urinal next to mine and unzips. I hear him start to piss and I blatantly look over.

He's hanging well- it looks like he's got a thin, long cock. I'm rock hard at the urinal and I see him checking me out. I stoke my dick and wait for him to finish pissing. Since there is nobody else in the bathroom, I say "So- you want to head to your truck?" I can be very blunt when I'm horny.

He says "Yeah, just give me a minute head start, then come to the passenger side of the rig." He sounds like he's been smoking 2 packs of marlboros a day for 20 years. How fuckin' hot is that?

He zips up and heads out. I go out into the station and pick up a diet mountain dew and some gum- just to kill some time. Then I head out. I'm nervous as hell at this point, as I'm walking up to the truck parking. Its like walking into the varsity locker room. I see several truckers sitting in their cabs- one is watching me.

I walk up to my trucker's rig (a Freightliner), open the passenger side door and hop in. He has already pulled the window shades so that we have some privacy. He's sitting in the driver's chair looking a bit nervous. I can feel the vibrations from the diesel engine idling. I reach over and start rubbing his crotch. He leans back to give me better access. I quickly kneel and undo his fly.

He's getting hard and I'm quite pleased with what I see. I kid you not, his cock grew to over 8 inches and had decent thickness to it. I started sucking it and the thing got hard like a steel rod. I pulled off long enough to ask if we could head back to the sleeper area.

He got up and led me back. I always figured you had to jump up into the bed portion, but this thing was like one big room. Behind the seats was a small room with cabinets, a TV, a microwave, and a bed. There was even a bunk bed that could fold out at head level. He stripped off his clothes and lay down on the bed. I quickly stripped off mine and jumped on him.

I worked his pecker for about 10 minutes, getting it good and sloppy wet. The way he was fucking my mouth with his hip thrusts, I knew what he wanted- or at least I hope I did. I pulled my mouth off his cock, spit on my hand and worked the spit into my asshole.

After shifting myself up above his crotch, I spit one more time in my hand, massaged it into his cock, and positioned the head of his dick at my hole. He was thrusting upward again, which I took as a go sign. I grabbed his pole and squatted all the way down on it.

The fucker was LONG! It burned a little going in as I hadn't been fucked in awhile. Plus it was hitting deep- I could feel it all the way inside me. That's when he started to dirty talk, saying things like "Oh yeah! Ride that cock!" "Milk daddy's cock!" and "Take it all!" Stuff like that.

I can really ride a cock well- especially when the fucker stays nice and hard. He had no problem there, so I was using my ass muscles to clench and unclench as I rode him. It didn't take long before he said, "I'm getting close- you want the load?" To answer him, I just rode him harder and deeper. He grabbed my hips and shoved his cock deep while shouting "Aw fuck! Aw Fuck!" over and over.

I could feel his cock flexing and jumping in my ass as his spunk unloaded inside. Since I hadn't cum yet, I wanted to keep him inside me. So I sat still for a minute feeling every twitch of his unloading cock, and started to jack my cock. That's when he said, "If you keep riding me, you'll get another load. I don't go down until I've shot a couple times."

Really? Yeah right, I think, but then I keep slow riding his cock up and down. I'm leaning forward and sliding it in and out of my now well-lubed hole. And sure enough (and I'm not lying about this at all) he never went soft. That man stayed hard the entire fucking time!

So I kept riding it, and it was feeling damn good. Plus the whole thing was a huge fantasy for me. I mean, I'm riding an 8+ inch Trucker Daddy's cock IN his sleeper cab. Not only that, I managed to pick him up while driving AND I have one of his cumloads deep in my ass already!

He sees me tweaking my own nipples, so he takes over for me. This gets me cranked even further and my cock is like blue steel as I'm riding his fuckpole. I'm pitched forward and deep stroking his cock in and out of my dripping hole and that's when I feel it start. I'm starting to get that tingle at the base of my dick telling me that I'm getting close to cumming. And I shit you not, I'm not even touching my cock.

Only four times in my past have I managed to cum without touching my cock. All four times I was riding a nice hard cock, and those cocks were also over 8 inches. Two times were with an ex boyfriend, one time was with a building contractor, and one time was with a guy that my best friend pimped me out to because he had a 10 inch cock. Evidently something about the angle of their cock while riding, the length of the cock, and the hardness of it hits at just the right spot inside me to make me cum.

I gave my trucker a head's up that I was getting close and I started to ride him a bit harder. When I knew my load was imminent, I jammed my ass down onto his dick HARD. When I shot, it hit his chin and all over his chest. After the first big spurt, he grabs my hips and starts thrusting into my hole again.

After 30 seconds of me shooting, I'm ready for his cock to be out of me. I start to pull off, but he grabs my hips tight and says, "Not so fast, I ain't finished yet!" Now generally as soon as I cum, I'm ready for the cock to get the hell out of my ass. But this time I didn't feel that I had a choice. So I stayed on top of him and let him thrust away.

He fucked me for about 10 more minutes and it didn't feel all that good. My interest was gone, and I could feel his steel hard fucker poking inside me. I was grimmacing and just waiting for him to finish. Eventually he sped up, then grabbed by hips again, jammed his long fucker home and shouted "Aw fuck!!" again. I could feel his cock twitching and shooting again- especially since his cock head swelled up with every shot.

He kept me impaled on his rod for another few minutes. "Just let me go limp, boy- then you can get off me." I obeyed. When he released my hips, I slowly pulled off. His cock slid out of my hole with a wet 'pop'. I felt his juice run down the back of my left leg. My hole felt rough and sore. His cock had been steadily fucking it for 45 minutes or so, and I hadn't a fucking for that long since I was about 28.

I stood up and started pulling on my clothes. He did the same. The last thing he said to me was "Thanks, I needed that. You just got about a week's worth up your ass." I jumped down from his rig and wandered back to my car. There were a lot more trucks in the lot now, and I could feel the other truckers watching me as I walked away. Behind me some lights flickered on and off, but I didn't turn around.

Even though another go around with another trucker would've been hot, my hole was worn out. Plus it would be another hour or so before I would get horny again, and I had a long drive ahead.

When I got home, I sat on the toilet and decided to see how much the Trucker had left me with. That motherfucker said he had a week's worth, but DAMN! I mean, usually guys say they have a big wad, but it turns out to be just a small amount or a few spurts. This fucker shot a LOT. I knew I had felt his cock spurting in my hole, but I didn't realize he was cumming that much. Seriously, there were tablespoons full of spunk left in the toilet when I was done. The strings of his cum were floating like jellyfish in the bowl.

It was so fucking hot that I jacked off right then, just looking at his remnants.

No comments: