Friday, November 17, 2006

My first Urinal

There's a guy I met online who likes to piss up my ass. Its really fucking hot to be on the receiving end of it. And it isn't so much feeling it as knowing that its being done.

This guy is older (about 54) with a nice, fat cock on him. He's definitely what I would call "redneck hot". Grey hair, goatee, biceps like softballs, beer gut, and a thick 7 incher with a set of low hanging nuts. His cock is thick enough that my fingers don't touch when I grab around the thing and he shoots a nice stream of cum. However, the best thing about sex with him is that he really knows what hes doing and he loves making me feel good.

I don't know how we both figured out that we wanted to get into piss play. I think we were just role playing (Daddy-Son) stuff and getting raunchy and kinky. He likes to pretend that he's my REAL father and that he gets to fuck me. He's kinky like that, and I like it! I wear a baseball cap and a jock sometimes just to help out the fantasy a bit. He may have mentioned wanting to fill his boy's ass with his spunk and piss. And I may have perked up my ears a bit at the mention of it.

Thank goodness he took the initiative and made it happen. He had me bent over the bed during one of our fuck sessions and he was really throwing it to my ass. He gets very sweaty during our sessions, and he's fucked me enough times that I know when he is getting close. I can tell by how shallow his breathing gets, as well as by how hard his cock gets. He has one of those dicks that is fairly hard during fucking, but when he gets close, it swells up extra-thick and gets really hard. When I feel his cock really starting to fill my hole, I know he's about ready to blow.

This time he launches his load deep in my guts and keeps his cock buried in my hole. I start to jack my cock but he tells me to stop. He keeps my chest pinned to the bed and he's standing behind me. I ask him what's up. He says, "Hold still- I'm gonna fill my boy with my piss here in a second."

I can feel him pushing with his bladder trying to get his cock to piss. I was trying not to flex my cock because I didn't want to disturb his dick as he's trying to pee- but I'm rock hard and my dick is bouncing.

"You ready boy?" he asked me. I nodded. There was about another minute of silence, and then he said, "Oh yeah-- there it goes." I was being used like a urinal- and it was fucking intense.

I held my breath and was concentrating on trying to feel the piss shooting in my ass. I couldn't really feel the stream like I thought I would, but what I did feel was my guts getting increasingly full of liquid. I could that tight, full feeling as he was douching my ass with his pissload.

He pissed for about a minute straight. He had been drinking a lot of water prior to our fuck session, in preparation for pissing in my hole. What a hot fucking daddy! After he was done he told me to squeeze my ass tight while he pulled out. I think I may have spilled ONE drop.

After lounging in my bed after our session, I finally decided to go purge my ass. I sat on the john and his piss streamed out of my ass. It was so fucking hot! I knew his spunk was mixed in with all that piss. I finished getting rid of it all, headed back to the bedroom and then jacked off for him.

He's pissed in my ass almost every time since.

1 comment: