Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving Stuffing

I met a couple hot daddies on Bear411 on Thanksgiving Day. Well, I saw them online on Thanksgiving, and had actually chatted with them before. I had always wanted them to fuck the hell out of me, because they are hot and one of them has a beercan for a cock.

So after eating a small Thanksgiving meal, I was whoring online, and there they were. They wanted to fuck some ass, my ass wanted to get fucked, so we made plans. I cleaned up and drove to their place (about 45 minutes away).

I was glad that when i got there, they were cool and laid back guys, both masculine, and good hosts. We chatted a bit first, had a drink, then got down to business. I changed into my harness and met them in the fun room.

Both guys liked to kiss- and since they were attractive, I didn't mind at all. We started making out and the one with the smaller cock laid on the bed so I could suck him. I was on all fours deepthroating his cock while his beercan cocked partner ate my asshole.

They had brand new poppers and my first hit off them sent me reeling. Between the poppers, the cock sucking, and the rimming, I was completely revved up. They flipped me around so that I could suck on beercan for awhile. I took another hit of poppers and then the other guy was sliding up my ass. He grabbed my harness and rode my butt hard! It felt incredible as I was sucking that fat (uncut) beercan of a cock. It was so goddamn thick I could barely get the head in my mouth.

They had me roll onto my back on the bed and smaller dick guy got out some nipple clamps. I'd never done them before but with the poppers and them sucking my cock, I was willing to try anything. The clamps hurt like hell, but also made my dick jump.

After they got the clamps in place, beercan grabbed me, slid my ass to the edge of the bed and positioned his cockhead at my hole. I took a HUGE popper hit, held it until I was warm and dizzy and then told him to go for it.

That fucker stretched my hole like there was no tomorrow! It hurt even with all the gunoil and the poppers. But I eventually loosened up for him and the stroking felt great. He pulled out and told me to get into the sling.

I did as I was told, and smaller cock guy started fucking me again. and when I say smaller cock guy, its not like he was tiny. He was about 6.5 inches and hard as steel, with a nice fat base on his shaft. He fucked me for about 15 minutes nonstop, while beercan fed me his cock. Then they switched places again. GOD- it was like being fucked with a traffic cone- his cock was so huge. He fucked me for awhile, then they traded again.

In between each tradeoff, I'm doing popper hit after popper hit. My cock is so hard in the harness cockring that its leaking precum all over my belly. They keep grabbing my dick while they fuck me and slow stroke me, but I had to make them stop so I wouldn't blow my wad.

Truth be told, the smaller dick guy was the better top by far. He would short stroke my hole with just the head of his cock, stop with his head poised at my hole, and then deep ram it in. He'd deep dick me hard, then he'd ease up and slow fuck me. The works. Beercan had an incredible dick, but he would just push it in and steady stroke me. Plus he had trouble keeping that huge monster fully hard.

One last change- and beercan was in me again. He had jacked off right before entering me, so he was at full size... and that motherfucker nearly split me open! He's going to town on my butt while shorter cock is jacking off near my face. I'm moaning so loud that their dogs are starting to bark in the other room.

Shorter dick finally tenses up and spurts his load all over my chin, neck and upper chest. He is a sprayer so the shit went everwhere. I start licking my shoulder and chin to taste his spunk. Just then beercan shoves in hard and I yell out in pain- and thank god beercan is cumming. His cock got even fatter as he got close to shooting, and I could feel his head pulsing his load up my hole. It was so intense. But I hadn't cum yet.

Beercan pulls out his softening cock quickly, and I can feel some of his load drip out of my gaping hole. I look over at shorter cock and see he is still pretty hard. So I ask him to shove his cock in me and to fuck the cum out of my cock.

He steps up and his cock basically falls into my ass I'm so loose at this point. He fucks me hard and is jacking my cock at the same time. In 30 seconds I'm ready to blow and I let them know. I fountained my load up about a foot and a half into the air and it spattered on my chest. He kept fucking me until I begged him to stop because I was done.

I layed in the sling with two loads of cum all over my chest and one seeping out of my hole while they got me a towel. Usually I don't like stuffing on thanksgiving, but this kind was HOT.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're a hot bottom