Thursday, November 16, 2006

Dungeon Sex Party

A couple weeks ago I went to a dungeon-type sex party, and it was fucking hot. It isn't my first time at this party, but it was one of the better times. I've gone maybe 4 times in the past and my results have been mixed. This time was hot though.

The host of the party does it through referral and invitation only. The party is generally made up of men of a certain age (from 30 - 55 ish). Nearly all are bears or daddies or into leather. For me this is like a smorgasbord of men because I tend to like this kind.

The host also has a very large house and he gets it completely ready for the occasion. The garage is turned into a dungeon with three slings and 5 or so glory holes. Upstairs there is a bed for fucking, along with another two rooms with slings set up in them. There are also some stocks, a gimp box, and a hoist set up. In addition, there is an outdoor sex area with a couple slings set up there too. In short, it is ripe for play.

For this party, I chose to wear my harness. I have a 5 point harness (two shoulder, two chest, and one strap that goes from stomach to ass- with a stopoff at a large, steel cockring. I like it- althought the strap going up my ass crack does make for 'difficult access' sometimes.

This party had 40 or so men in attendance, all of the daddy variety. I was on the younger end of the crowd. This group was also fairly leather-intesive. There were quite a few leather vests, jockstraps, chaps, armbands, boots, etc. I got quite a bit of attention in my harness, thank God.

I started out the evening pounding some beers to get a good buzz going. Then I started trolling the sex areas. By 10 pm, the sex was already hot and heavy and I had dropped to give several Daddies blowjobs. Nobody came yet, as everyone was still wanting to get busy.

In one room upstairs, I met up with my first 'goal' of the night. A hot leather daddy with a goatee and a shaved head in a leather vest. I stood in the room and he eventually walked up to me and dropped to work my cock. He was a damn fine cocksucker. While he blew me, a couple other guys were getting head in the room and one guy was getting pounded in the sling. I eventually stopped the daddy and asked him if he liked to fuck ass. He said "Hell yeah!".

I led Daddy #1 to the garage for a little one-on-one play. We stepped into a gloryhole booth and started making out. He then spun me around, grabbed a bottle of the omnipresent lube, got his cock slicked up, and shoved it in me.

His cock was probably a little over 6 inches long, but fairly thick-- especially at the base. I felt every fucking inch as he pushed it past my pucker. I arched my back and started humping his cock in time with his thrusts. It only took about 2 minutes before he was groaning and getting close. I reached back and grabbed his ass and pushed him into me when I felt him getting close. He was very vocal when he came, with a loud "AAAAHHHHHHH!"

I made him keep it in me until he got a bit softer- then I gently pulled it out. We stood and made out in the booth for awhile after. I asked him if that was his first load, he said yeah-- and if I wanted any more throughout the night, to let him know. I said I would (and I did).

After such a brief, but hot, fuck session, I wanted more. I found Daddy #2 wearing a leather cowboy hat. He had a moustache and a 7 incher. I flirted with him, grabbed his cock and said, "I know just where I want to put this." He said, "Lets go!"

So I hopped up into one of the slings in the garage. He lubed up his cock, and started banging my hole. He fucked HARD too- basically piston fucking my hole. While I was moaning and getting drilled, his partner came up and started fucking my mouth. I just closed my eyes and concentrated on the feel of the two cocks filling my body.

The fucking stopped suddenly, with Daddy #2 thusting deep and grunting hard. Then he thust deep a few more times- timing it with his cumshots. His partner pulled out of my mouth and started jacking off. When he came, he shoved his dick back in my open mouth. It wasn't much cum, but it tasted good.

After Cowboy was done, I quickly hopped out of the sling, as there was a line of tops forming to fuck my hole and I needed a break. I grabbed a few more beers to keep my buzz going, and then had to piss.

Thank god there was a piss-pig parked in the shower in the upstairs bathroom. I wandered up there and he was waiting to drink from the hose. So I walked up the the tub and let him start sucking my cock-- and then let loose with my piss. He was in heaven as he drank down my recycled beer.

Once he had sucked every drop, I went back out into the fray. Upstairs in one of the sling rooms, there was a guy about my age just sort of by himself jacking off his raging boner. He was non-descript and just sort of average all over. Two other dudes were in the room fucking (paying him no mind) and he was watching them. I made eye contact and then motioned for him to come over. We went into a walk in closet and got busy. I turned around and bent over- making it clear what I wanted. He obliged.

It was a perfect fuck. He had a regular-sized 6 incher and he was so excited that he had basically just gotten it in my ass when I felt him stiffen up. He said "Oh God" and he was squirting. Then he was all apologetic-- Man, I'm sorry I came so fast. I told him it was fucking hot- which it was!

Then I found Daddy # 1 again. He was rarin' to get another chance at my hole, so we went back down to the 'dungeon' and I jumped into a sling again. He wedged his fat fucker pretty easily into my hole now that I was all loosened up. He went to town and it wasn't long before he was filling my ass again with his load. He kept saying things like "You are one hot fucker!" "Damn you are a hot man!" Ego boosting shit like that.

Once again a line was forming, so I hopped down when he was done. As we were heading to get more beer I asked if he had another load to give- and he said he absolutely would have one in about 30 minutes.

I waited around and fed the piss pig a few more times before seeing Daddy #1 again. He was ready, so we headed back to the dungeon for round three. This time we went back to the glory holes. There are three glory holes in the garage that are all connected-- basically there are three front holes, but behind the wall its all open seating. We went back to the corner and Daddy #1 started fucking me for the third time.

My ass was starting to feel a bit raw at this point, after all these cocks had invaded. But since I hadn't cum yet, I was still all turned on. After about 10 minutes of having me bent over back there, I feel him unload again. How fucking hot that he nailed my ass THREE times? now THATS a man in my book!

Daddy #1 pulls out, and immediately I feel a guy step behind me to take his place. Daddy #1 says "don't worry, you're gonna like this". He kneels and starts to suck my cock and I feel this other guy start to shove his cock in me.

HOLY FUCK the thing is huge. Not only long, but FAT. Even as lubed and stretched as I am, it hurts like hell. I think I yelled something like "God DAMN thats huge! Oh FUCK!!" The unknown fucker reaches around and starts playing with my nips while Daddy #1 sucks away at my cock.

I'm standing upright trying to minimize the amount of depth that the guy is getting in my hole. Seriously, he tries to start fucking me hard and I have to reach back and push on his pelvis with my hands to keep him from thrusting so deep. His cock is hurting but also feeling great as I'm getting head too.

I think I lasted maybe 5 minutes before I got to the point of no return. I warned Daddy #1 that he was going to get a mouthful and he just clamped his lips on and started jacking me. BIG Daddy starts fucking me hard and BAM! I feel like I'm turning inside out I'm cumming so hard. I hear Daddy #1 give a muffled "Ohhhhhh" as his mouth is filling up. One or two more thrusts from Big Daddy and he's cumming as well. I know my ass is milking the fuck out of his cock because I'm still spurting my load.

Big Daddy actually does me a favor and pulls out quickly while I'm finishing my cumshots. I have to pull Daddy #1 off my cock because my head is so fucking sensitive at this point. I turned around to see who was fucking me, and it turned out to be this tall, muscular black dude. I looked down at his cock, and even going limp the fucking thing hung to the middle of this thigh. It was definitely the largest cock I'd ever taken in my hole.

Now that I had cum, I went upstairs to get dressed. My ass and legs were wet with the cum and lube seeping out of my worn out ass. I didn't care- it was hot. Once I was fully dressed, Daddy #1 came up to me and gave me his email address on a sheet of paper.

I'm going to see him again next week- and hopefully he can manage another 3 loads.

No comments: