Friday, November 17, 2006

Happy Trails...

I sometimes go camping at a gay campground. This place tends to be 'clothing optional' and is a ton of fun. Some sex does occur during the daylight hours, but the best fun takes place under the cover of darkness back on the wooded trails.

These trails range all over the camp's wooded area. There are a couple main trails, however, and the convergence area of these is where the fun generally occurs. After dark, if you wander down there, you can get whatever you want.

The first night I was there I wandered down to the 'group area' with my little flashlight. When I got close, I turned off the light and just followed my ears. You could hear all the sex noises coming from various areas. It was fucking hot.

I walked up on a group of guys, and immediately dropped and started giving head. The guy really got into it and I got him to the edge in a hurry. He tried to back off, but I kept my hand stroking his cock and my mouth clamped on. He made a few quiet grunts and he spunked in my mouth. I swallowed it all down and stayed on my knees.

The next guy stepped up and I fell to sucking his cock. He had a short stubby fucker, but it was super thick! Like only 4 inches long, but so thick I could barely get my mouth over the head. I sucked his cock for a long time and finally got him to shoot. When he did-- WOW! Who knew that big loads came in short packages? He spewed his load into my mouth and I could FEEL the jets of sperm hitting in my throat and mouth. And he just kept cumming and cumming! I had to pull off quick and swallow and then clamp back on to take the rest. I was making all sorts of piggy noises (mmmmm's and ooooooo's) while he filled my mouth.

I was tired of being on my knees in the dirt at that point, so I stood up. There was a lot of activity going on around me, so I wandered about from group to group. Guys were getting fucked left and right. I found one couple off by themselves a bit away from the main activity and I joined them.

it was very dark on the trail, but there was just enough light that I could make out these two. I had seen them earlier in the day and thought they made a hot fucking couple. Both were older daddies and one had a handlebar biker moustache. Both had lots of tattoos. I dropped and started sucking them both, alternating between the two. The biker guy had a fat 8-incher that was beautiful. The other guy had about 6.

After sucking them both for awhile, I stood up and the shorter dicked one dropped and started giving me head. The biker got behind me and started playing with my tits with his big, rough hands. I felt his cock nosing around my ass, so I leaned forward a little and pushed my butt into it. He took the hint, spit a huge wad onto my ass crack, got it on his cock, and he pushed it in.

Damn it was so fucking hot! His partner was slobbing my knob, while he was drilling my hole. Eventually the sucker stood up and was jacking his cock watching his partner fuck the hell out of me. It didn't take Biker much longer before he said, 'Where do you want it?" I said, "Inside". He didn't hear me so he asked his partner. His partner repeated what I said, and then biker was off to the races to finish up.

With one last deep thrust and a couple loud "Ahhhhh, ahhhh's" he filled my ass. His partner started jacking furiously, so I bent over and put my lips right at his cock head. His fist was hitting my chin as he flogged his meat. Oh man, I'm cumming, he whispers and I locked my lips on his head. More sperm starts filling my mouth in big, thick spurts. I'm feeling the cum hit my tongue and thinking about the huge cock still buried in my hole.

You should come back to our tent, they said. I told them to find me tomorrow and I would (and I did- but during the day, it wasn't nearly as much fun). I told them I needed to wander a bit more, then get to bed. they took off up the trail, and I went backto the group area.

I found a nice, hardbody guy who was jacking his dick at the edge of the action. So I dropped and blew him. He came with very little effort on my part, and it was a good load. Very tasty. He took off, and I found another guy at the edge of the group. A shorter, hispanic dude with a nice, uncut cock. He snuck up behind me and put his meat up my hole and fucked me slowly for a few minutes. He evidently got bored and pulled out and went on to another guy.

I decided that it was time for me to get back to my tent, so I walked back up the trail. Halfway up, I passed a guy coming the other way. We had our flashlights pointing down, and we caught just a glimpse of each other. It was enough. We both did the 'stop and look' thing. Then I walked back to him and we turned off our lights and stepped off the trail.

Once again, I found myself sucking a cock-- 6+ inches and thick. After about 5 minutes of sucking, I knew I needed him in my ass so that I could cum. I stood up and asked him to fuck me. He said sure-- and with a bit of spit, he drove it in my ass. It felt good, but not as nice as the biker's cock.

While he's fucking me, several more guys passed close by on the trail. Occasionally they would pause and sort of watch us going at it. But they were also nice enough to keep moving so we could have some privacy. Soon this guy was ready and he started thrusting hard. I told him to keep fucking me and to make sure he fucked the cum out of my cock. He groaned loudly as he spurted, but he kept going. I started shooting all over the dead leaves on the ground. I shot so hard that I pushed his cock right out of my hole. It was pretty fucking hot.

Spent, I headed back up to my tent and crashed.

No comments: